May 2nd, 2017, 4th edition of the EDBA Day
A place where all interested in research led by practionners met and debated: research professors, professionals, consultants, alumni, and students. Alumni came to present their works on the subject of Leadership.
Paris-Dauphine EDBA organizes its fourth édition of the EDBA Day, on May 2nd, from 5pm to 8:30pm, in room A709.
On the agenda
- "Today's Leadership": presentations by EDBA alumni about leadership
- "Quality and particularities of the research topics and EDBA students": round table with EDBA research professorse
- Exchanges about the EDBA program
The event will include presentations of alumni's research and a round table about the quality and particularities of the research topics and EDBA students. This will lead to many exchanges among the audience.
The program in details
- 5pm – Introduction by Pierre Volle & Lionel Garreau – directors of the Executive Doctorate in Business Administration of Paris-Dauphine University.
- 5:15-6:45pm – Today's leadership: presentations and exchanges
- Philosophy and leadership, par Ghislain Deslandes (cohort2), ESCP Paris
- Guiding leaders after a crisis, Jean-Denis Budin (cohort 4), CREDIR director
- "Le cercle du leadership", by Raphaëlle Laubie (cohort 4), entrepreneur, directrice du Cercle du leadership
- 7-8pm – Round table "Quality and particularities of the research topics and EDBA students", with :
- Stéphanie Dameron, Professeur des Universités, Paris-Dauphine University
- Jean-Pierre Segal, In charge of CNRS research, Paris-Dauphine University
- Bernard de Montmorillon, Professeur des Universités, Paris-Dauphine University
- Nicolas Berland, Professeur des Universités, Paris-Dauphine University
- 8:30pm Cocktail (in "Espace 7")
Register now, we expect you to be many!